Welcome to Succeed in Social!
I’m Elise – a copywriter & Facebook advertising geek.
When it comes to social media, I know what to do to make a blog & small business stand out.
About This Blog
Succeed in Social was set-up in August 2016 to combine my love for everything digital marketing-related. I’m currently working at an SEO/content marketing agency as a copywriter, but social media is in my blood.
What can I do?
I can make your business, blog and general online presence stand out online, through various different marketing techniques.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money with these strategies, either. In fact, I share plenty of resources that you can use – completely FREE of charge!
Who is it for?
Small biz owners, bloggers, entrepreneurs or anyone interested in learning more about digital marketing and the benefits it can bring to your website.
From creating a social media strategy to building your email list, I’ll teach you what you need to know to successfully market your brand.
Here’s a bit more about me (& why you should believe that I can help!):
- I’ve assisted paid social campaigns for football teams & managed (successful!) campaigns for various online retailers.
- I’ve run a successful beauty & lifestyle blog that gained over 200k page views in one year, at the age of 13.
- I’ve collaborated with other brands & bloggers to grow my online following.
- I made over £300 with affiliate marketing in just two weeks.
Hopefully, you can do the same after reading this blog!
Other Facts You May Want to Know
I don’t like to make this blog all serious, 24/7. Here are some fun facts about me:
- I live for The Great British Bake Off. So much so, that I’d be happy if it was the only TV show I could watch for the rest of my life.
- I always make hot drinks and forget about them. It no longer comes as a surprise when I find a cold mug of tea on my desk three hours after I’ve made it!
- Chocolate is my greatest weakness.
- I promise I don’t always talk about food/drink